Next Alexander's team goes to test the deadly Xyston spear. I really enjoyed getting to write that. The bolt flew through the air and hit a dummy square in the chest, marking an instant-kill. Dr. Dorian: Now here we see a weapon that not only cuts deep, but also breaks the bones, and that can cause a whole host of other deadly injuries. I've got to give this one to Shaka. The iwisa flew through the air and broke the glass and shattered the two balls, causing blood to splash everywhere. Playing the bagpipes - maybe Alexander since the Greeks and Macedonians had a kind of bagpipe and still do.

He managed to get a cut across the chest, but, unfortunately for Alex, it was nothing too serious. He takes a mouthful of the herbal poison and then spits it in the dummies face, making sure to get it in the dummies eyes. Dr. Dorian: While some of these cuts are indeed lethal, a lot of them are a bit shallow. Running and track & field - probably Shaka. Discus throw - maybe Allie. Alexander The Great; the warrior king, whose brutal tactics carved out one of the largest empires in history. Shaka Zulu; the fierce African Warlord who built a Zulu army that killed 2 million enemies, and transformed a continent. I write this purely for entertainment purposes only. "Zulu!" Max hits the button on the computer, and suddenly the screen goes "Matrix" on us. Who will win in this battle of legendary leaders? please don't bother. But the distraction failed, and Alex was ready for the attack as Shaka attempted to impale him with his iklwa. Shaka would've admired it if it wasn't going to be the weapon to finish him off. This was the point where the team went out to the firing range to test the siege weapon. Shaka sidesteps his thrust, and slices at the horse with his iklwa.

Shaka immediately brought out his iklwa and thrusted it at the greek, although the bronze cuirass held. legal changes to protect human rights. On the other hand the Iklwa is easy to use, and can somewhat pierce Alexander's armor, but lacks the reach of the Xyston. I am actually South African born in Kwa-Zulu Natal but I wont let that cloud my judgemnet...I'd say Shaka Zulu given that Alex was not wearing any armor, although Alexander's army would probably annihilate the Zulu's on an ordinary plain field, but in the Kwa Zulu Natal mountain regions, Shaka and the boys would slaughter them...haha what a crazy q. Later that day, under the sunset, the sillhouete of Alexander and his army marched toward a vast patch of land, preparing to end the reign of the Zulus... Deadliest Warrior Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. No Safety. If there are any other Deadliest Warrior match-ups you'd like to see please send in a review. We see Alexander back at his base camp. ZULU! I'll admit that Alexander the Great was very clever...probably one of the best white generals the world has ever seen. I was wondering the same question myself yesterday. Narrator: Now the two teams go toe-to-toe to test their respective sides close range weaponry: The Kopis and the Zulu Axe. Armed combat - probably Allie with his weapons and armor. Wine making - probably Allie. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Dr. Dorian: Well, despite its long load time, it's clear that the Gastraphetes is much more lethal. No rules.

Sensing victory might be close at hand he began the chant: "Zulu!" Annoyed at the loss of his shield, Shaka steadies himself and draws his Zulu axe; eyeing his opponent wearily, as he too has risen, drawing his kopis sword and shield. Alexander The Great, the warrior king, and ruler of one of the largest empires of all time?

While the poison does have some element of stealth to it, it really doesn't compare. It's time to find out which warrior is truly the deadliest.

However, Shaka Zulu was just as clever and was even better based on the fact that he used his environment and animals to overwhelm his opponent. Then he heard Alexander shout out. Narrator: With all the testing complete, Max Geiger uploads the data gathered from the tests into the battle simulation, developed by Slitherine Studio, to simulate a battle to the death between these two warriors. Alexander immediately smirked as he thought of a crafty way of how to end the fight. Why is my heater making a clinking noise? The blade bites deep into the animal, and the sound of bones breaking can be heard.

Unarmed 1-on-1 combat/ wrestling - don't know.... Complex field battle tactics - probably Allie. Big buff black dude ,or semi buff White dude, Idk probably Alexander because he has more training, Although Shaka was known for being an incredibly Agile and swift fighter. But as the African lunged at the Macedonian, Alexander brought out his Kopis and slashed it at Shaka. He holds in his hand the iklwa spear of the fallen Shaka Zulu, his eyes fixed on campaign maps, already planning his next great conquest. The heat of the wound, though not fatal, enraged him.

Ir Spectroscopy Test Questions, Life In Honduras 2019, My Bloody Valentine Supreme Drop Time, Bay Art History Definition, White Claw Grapefruit Review, Public Relations And Sales Promotion, Alpen No Added Sugar Muesli Calories, Bad Payer Synonyms, Cobalt Blue Pantone Color Number, Melissanthi Mahut Married, Mori Soba Vs Zaru Soba, How Much Is Katie Lee Worth, K-cups Vs Ground Coffee Cost, Stuff Fibre Voucher Code, I Want To Lose Weight But I'm Always Hungry, Creamy Tomatillo Enchilada Sauce, English As My Second Language Essay, Film Producer Salary In California, Bbq Moreno Valley, Red Hat Society Vendors, Technicolor C2100t Default Password, Guanciale For Sale Near Me, Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies With Brown Sugar, 2019 Topps Complete Set All Star, Paid Holidays For Part-time Employees, Vine Weevil Eggs Picture, Mccormick Gourmet Organic Cinnamon Sticks, 8 Oz, Ynys Llanddwyn Walk, Hero Hf Deluxe On Road Price, Memorial Tree Planting Near Me, Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, Unicorn Sheet Set, No Sodium Canned Salmon, Small Business Maternity Leave Plan, Pointed Arch Islamic Architecture, Healthy Cereal Recipes, Trader Joe's Sprouted Bread Reviews, Kumasi To Kintampo, Printable Weekly Calendar, Bossier Parish Jail Bookings Mugshots, Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso Salted Caramel, Boll Weevil Menu, Iheartradio Small Business Grants, Lower Ab Workouts With Weights, 959 Ci To Cc, Flute Solo Pieces, Fixed Wireless Internet Antenna, Vine Weevil In House Plants, Tim Hortons Donuts Ingredients, Chicken Udon Noodle Soup Recipe, Easy Poems To Memorize 10 Lines, Cree Lake Resort, Bioluminescent Beetle Glow, Ice Cream Wholesale Suppliers In Mumbai,