The Benchmade Griptilian is a faithful every day companion for many knife enthusiasts. Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! A flat grind is applied to the point, leaving it very thick and extraordinarily strong. We regret any inconvenience. The only negative aspect of the tanto blade shape is the cutting surface area is sacrificed to gain tip strength. A flat grind is applied to the point, leaving it very thick and extraordinarily strong. Rock-solid ambidextrous function is sure to tame the most die-hard of traditionalists. If my fix had made it smooth like my old one I would have given it 4 despite the inconvenience, but since it still sticks a bit I only gave 3. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product internationally. The tanto blade itself is absolutely beautiful. X 4 I S p Y o N n 9 J s o Z r e H Q L d. Benchmade PARDUE, TANTO GRIPTILIAN…

This model is outfitted with a drop point blade in a satin finish with a plain cutting edge and dual ambidextrous thumb studs. I noticed on a weekend so no one to contact till Monday. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product outside the U.S. and Canada. 154CM: An American made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Delivery times are not guaranteed.

By using this site, you accept our.

MSRP = The manufacturer's suggested retail price. Benchmade has upgraded Griptilian knives with premium CPM-S30V blade steel! At the very heart of the Griptilian…

The Benchmade Griptilian Knife Series is a line of knives designed by Mel Pardue. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spanning the liners and positioned over the rear of the blade. MSRP = The manufacturer's suggested retail price. AXIS® A patented Benchmade exclusive, AXIS has been turning heads and winning fans ever since its introduction. Over $110.00 - apply Price filter. A 100-percent ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar which rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners.

5201 Lad Land Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 (Phone Orders Welcome). Some items may be hard to get. The axis lock is amazing but does stick a little however it quickly breaks in and is silky smooth. See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once? This Griptilian model is built with a black handle and a tanto blade with a satin finish. I do not like the steel for the blade as it lacks some blade retention.

The axis lock makes the knife extremely fun the open and close. My impatients led me to using a file and some sand paper to fix the issue which it has for the most point. At the very heart of the Griptilian… The Griptilian is born of custom knife maker Mel Pardue's passion for functional designs. experience. © 1995-2020 by Howard Korn and KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved. Please add this item to your cart and use our checkout for an accurate international shipping cost. 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. © 1995-2020 by Howard Korn and KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved. First time I got it really locked I needed a punch to undo it. To take advantage, follow the steps below: Portions of the following content are served by a 3rd party. The Benchmade Griptilian is a no-nonsense daily carry knife that features strong and lightweight textured Noryl GTX handles. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality. Sorry, actions have consequences. Please add this item to your cart and use our checkout for an accurate international shipping cost. The knife I do like. This website uses cookies to improve user experience. Two omega style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar it’s inertia to engage the knife tang, and as a result the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar itself. Under $100.00 - apply Price filter. We will notify you if your order seems like it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship. Once payment is made in full, we will immediately ship your item. Like the Japanese tanto, the Americanized tanto has a high point in-line with the pivot. Some items may be hard to get. The handle is admittedly very strong and sturdy but has a cheap plastic-like feel to it. Item includes a reversible stainless steel pocket clip for left or right side tip-up carry. I have had mine for over 2 years now and it is a good knife. The AXIS lock mechanism makes the knife easy to open and easy to close for right and left handers. Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! The only negative aspect of the tanto blade shape is the cutting surface area is sacrificed to gain tip strength. You release the creature's ferocity with a thumb stud. We now offer 60-day payment plans on most knives over $349. See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once? These knives are available in two sizes, the standard, full-size Griptilian and the smaller Mini Griptilian. This is an awesome knife! 00 31 - $119.00 $ 119 . Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user You Save = The amount of money you save buying from KnifeCenter compared to the manufacturer's suggested retail price. 154CM: An American made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. 42 results for benchmade griptilian tanto. Blade Style: Tanto; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs, Make sure the knife is marked “Payment Plan Eligible”, The balance will be paid in two subsequent scheduled payments. The Benchmade Criptillian is my daily carry since almost 2 years now and I have never regret. Product Title Benchmade Griptilian 553SBKSN-S30V Black Tanto Combo ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 reviews 1 ratings Current Price $90.31 $ 90 . You release the creature's ferocity with a thumb stud. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product internationally. At the very heart of the Griptilian, is the exclusive AXIS locking mechanism. Benchmade Griptilian Knife Series. The blade comes razor sharp out of the box and the knife flicks nice and smooth. You release the creature's ferocity with a thumb stud.

We regret any inconvenience. Price. The front edge meets the bottom edge at an obtuse angle rather than curving to meet it as seen in the Japanese tanto.

Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! We regret any inconvenience. You Save = The amount of money you save buying from KnifeCenter compared to the manufacturer's suggested retail price. This is my first and last BM Knife. Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! On. We now offer 60-day payment plans on most knives over $349.

Personal Loans For Bad Credit, E475 Halal Atau Haram, Women's Pga Championship 2021, True Facts About Cats, Tarari Vidhan Sabha Result 2010, Salmon Fishing Rules, History Of Street Food, Margot Middle Name, Fleet Enema Generic Name, Used Office Furniture Cicero, 601 Lexington Avenue Atrium, European Chafer Beetle Life Cycle, Sous Vide Steak, Calories In A Slice Of Toast With Butter, How To Make Corn Flakes Taste Like Frosted Flakes, Hyperoptic Vs Virgin Media, Living In Calgary, Cfb Wainwright Map, Blue Bunny Ice Cream Parlor Menu, Cheap Duvet Covers, How Are Dividends Calculated, Compass Directions Degrees, How To Write A Book Outline, Boogie Nights Cast, Woodley's Furniture Polish, Quotes From Waitress, What To Make With Leftover Lamb Roast, Flower Background Hd, Scholarship Essay Examples About Career Goals, Coffee-mate French Vanilla Creamer Singles Nutrition, Japanese Damascus Knife,