Hang a sandal on the door 'cause you can suck Soc's dick! (The concept of Yin-Yang is used in Confucianism (Confucius) and Taoism (Lao Tzu).

Voltaire is saying that Socrates is making things tense by arguing with Nietzsche, his teammate.). ± (To "put someone/thing in its place" means to make them more humble or less arrogant. (This lyric is what developed into the lyric, "And you'll never hold a candle to the wisdom we've written!"). To best prepare for transition out of the military, it is an excellent practice to ensure that your record brief is always up-to-date especially with your schooling, awards, and assignments. Sun Tzu is telling Confucius that he has control issues, but if he wishes to control things so badly…).

Furthermore, it may also reference Sun Tzu's birth name, which was Sun Wu.

your followers stem right from the source. Confucius says that if anyone challenges him, he will retaliate.). (Oh!) And you'll never hold a candle to the wisdom we've given! Who hangs out with B. Franks, giving the chicks beef franks! Select “View your Retrieved OMPF Information” button on the right side of the page.

It details all of your accomplishments and achievements while serving in the military.

(One of Nietzsche's teachings was based on the concept of free will or having control of your own life.

In contrast, one of the primary doctrines of Taoism is the concept of wu-wei, which, in essential, teaches letting go of control and letting life take you on a natural course to achieve harmony. Ooh, is this going to be like one of your schoolboy lessons? (To boil down something means to bring something to its most basic state. ), (On the surface level, Voltaire is French, and "drip" is a slang term for a boring, stupid, or unenergetic person.

Originally, Nietzsche's name was misspelled, likely due to Peter not having the correct spelling yet memorized or written in front of him during the demo recording.). You couldn't measure my style with a Golden Ruler! { | F G w * +  € ÷ ò ğ ğ è ğ è ğ è ğ ã ğ ğ Û ğ Û ğ Ö ğ ğ Î ğ Î ò Do you think he died of embarrassment after he made your fucking mustache? (This lyric is what developed into the lyric, "You make a mockery of ethics, so keep your fat nose in your coffee!"). A pandemonium is a wild uproar or unrestrained disorder and a word originating from Ancient Greek. Maximum of 15 military schools.

This is also a play on words, as a yeast infection is an illness in which the yeast Candida, normally symbiotic in the human body, goes into overgrowth and causes a range of symptoms, such as thrush and varying degrees of irritation in both genders. What Confucius says here is that Sun Tzu should not dis him, as now Confucius disses him back. Basically, Socrates is starting the battle with an uproar.).

While even your descendants seem a bit disoriented!

The Tao is referred to as a path in Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching, as Tao (道) also means a road in Chinese. ), (Voltaire's previous verse consisted of him talking about himself and how supposedly witty he is, which made his lines sidetracked.).

(A pun on Sun Tzu's name, comparing himself to the Sun which is very hot. Chang, or "zhàng," is a Chinese unit of measurement equivalent to about 3.58 meters.

(These lyrics were a freestyle by Nice Peter for Zach Sherwin to place his own lyrics in later, consisting mainly of Voltaire proclaiming his nationality and eccentricity.). Lucky for history, you didn't author The Art of Rapping! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. ), Oh, I'm delighted by their writing; such charming little thoughts, (Voltaire remarks his entertainment in reading the Eastern Philosophers' writings, "charming" being used sarcastically, in this case meaning underdeveloped and immature compared to the Western Philosophers.).

Bro, enough with the riddles; I don't mean no disrespect! However, Nietzsche was vehemently against antisemitism, proof being letters he wrote to his sister, where he lambasted her for her backwards views on the Jews. (Nietzsche answers Socrates again, saying that they'll ultimately confirm who will destroy whom in the rap battle.

Beef franks, short for "beef frankfurters", are soft sausages or hot dogs. Administrative Heading (a) BRIEF DATE – report generated on this date. In his book Also Sprach Zarathustra (Thus Spoke Zarathustra), Nietzsche describes the Übermensch as one who is driven to seek meaning in their current life, in contrast with the acceptance advocated by Taoism. United Nations Security Forces, Hollandia. ERB Codes for Military Education.

I'll make you move, bitch. From such charming simple little men in charming little smocks!

Firstly, it is a conference-like meeting to discuss a particular topic, usually involving lectures and panels so people can learn more about certain subjects. P — Physical capacity or stamina. Hop on to get the meaning of ERB. Top ERB abbreviation related to Finance: Elders Rural Bank

Lao Tzu also tells Sun Tzu to step off by making a direct reference to Move Bitch (Get Out the Way), a song by Ludacris. Finance ERB abbreviation meaning defined here. Confucius makes a pun on the "Third Reich", another way of saying Nazi Germany, and the aforementioned phrase, stating that Nietzsche inspired hatred as he was an influence for Adolf Hitler. Don't make Nietzsche come over and put a knee up in your chi! How to obtain your ORB/ERB from AKO (Active duty Soldiers only): How to obtain your ORB/ERB in the Reserves/National Guard: Feel free to contact us for assistance or with any questions in gathering your military documents and records.

(Eastern Philosophy has many aspects based around respect of family and the effect one's action has on their ancestors and descendants. COURSE: Description of military school/courses attended. I'm coming off the Acropolis to start some pandemonium. (This line says the Western team is superior in every way, including philosophical thinking, giving speeches, sexual prowess, and more advanced as humans in general. ENLISTED RECORD BRIEF SECTION II – Security Data SECTION III – Service Data SECTION IV – Personal/Family Data Start-End Date CT MOTS TT PSI Status Fld Det PS Stat PSI Invest INIT PSI Invest Com pl #L - BASD PEBD BESD ETS DIEMS Reenl Elig/Prohib # Days Lost AGCM Dt AGCM Elig Dt Date of Birth Birthplace Country of Citz No of Dependent

However…). Ó (Wu (武) is the Chinese word for military, or combat-related matters, which Sun Tzu was famous for discussing in his work The Art of War. He claims this will give his team an advantage, i.e. The Art of War was an ancient Chinese military work written by Sun Tzu, which described many different tactics of war. an opportunity to win the battle. See, I have turned them on themselves. Select Log In or Register, depending on if you’ve created an account, After you’ve established your DS account, go to the Login page, Select “Request your OPMF Information” button on right side of screen, You will be taken to DPRIS – U.S. Government Information System page, Enter the email you wish to have your DD214 sent to. Nietzsche was primarily known of all things to be an incredible thinker while Socrates gave many speeches to his students and Voltaire was known for being rather suave and had frequent sex with many women. (Continuing his attempt to cease the argument between Nietzsche and Socrates, he reminds them that they must rap battle the Eastern philosophers, Voltaire makes a series of puns using the vocabulary of enlightenment in reference to the Enlightened (les Lumières in French), the name of Voltaire's movement of philosophers, whose motto was to "enlighten the people with logic and knowledge".).

And it all starts with you: you're the father, Socrates! Socrates is saying although Sun Tzu is a mighty warrior, he finds him laughable.).

Sacré bleu, Socrates! You lack control of yourselves and of the mic, (As previously stated, the Western team cannot control themselves nor have balance according to the Eastern philosophers, and the same goes for when they are rapping. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Purepost: Over 10,000 military job translations completed, and counting, How to Obtain your DD214 or Army ORB / Army ERB, https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/homepage, Creating An Environment For Appreciating Employees, Mentor Mentee Relationship; Becoming stronger in life’s journey, Soldier to Civilian: networking as a veteran, 3 Ways To Hire Qualified Vets Faster and Easier, Proof That Your Service is Valued In the Workforce, The Why of The Purepost Skills Translation Method, When to Apply for Jobs: best & worst times, An electronic of your Army ORB or Army ERB. (Western minds of the past made many important discoveries in medicine. Confucius once said that one should respect one's ancestor; since the Eastern philosophers are older than the Western philosophers, Confucius suggests the West should respect the East, rather than dis them.). When I squat down and drop a Tao of Pooh on who?

Cute verse. Oh, do teach the Prussian what the Greeks consider wrestling! He produced many works in almost every literary form, including plays, poems, novels, essays, and historical and scientific works.

Bitch, I wrote The Art of War, so you better get your guns out! The Government & Military Acronym /Abbreviation/Slang ERB means Enlisted Record Brief. Confucius, if you always wanna try to put something in its place, (This lyric is what developed into the lyric, "Man, Confucius, you always try to put something in its place,"), (This lyric is what developed into the lyric, "Okay, I see, you wanna make it like that?").

(This lyric is what developed into the lyric, "I have turned them on themselves. When I squat down and drop a Tao of Pooh on Lao Tzu! Their chaos is our opportunity!/We must remember: a bowl is most useful when it is empty."). (Confucius came up with the Golden Rule (恕道), which states, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". "), You make a mockery of ethics, so keep your nose inside your coffee!

Their chaos is our opportunity!"). We're better thinkers, better speakers, better lovers, better men! Soldiers see the following message when they try to view their PPW: "At this time, we are working to resolve issues with Promotion Point Worksheet.

Transaction updates are input at PSB/MPD/BCT level.

Fortune cookies are assumed by many to be Chinese but they were actually created in Kyoto, Japan.).

Platinum Engagement Ring Without Diamond, Bioluminescent Beetle Glow, Helyar Arms Sunday Lunch, Civilian Search And Rescue Jobs, Report Stray Dogs, I Need To Know Petty, Pacing For Cfs Me, Razer Raiju Te Firmware, 399 Park Avenue New York, Ny 10043, Lake Glenville Vacation Rentals, Pine Tree Tattoo Meaning, Oral Surgeon Palo Alto, Weeds In The Garden Meaning In Marathi, Traditional Polish Starters, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Sample, Walmart Folgers Coffee Coupons, Wooden Bunk Bed Replacement Parts, Pacing Activity Management, Slow Cooker Dal Green Lentils, Dylan Thomas Audio, Shoot Your Questions Meaning, Safavieh Headboard Instructions, James Lee Auchincloss, Synonym For Website Portal, Oatmeal Cookies Crispy, How To Keep Vegetables Fresh Longer In Fridge, 8 Minute Mile Speed, How To Consecrate Yourself To Mary, Homemade Five Spice Powder, Will Selling My House Affect My Social Security Disability Benefits, 444 S Flower St, Los Angeles, Additional Maternity Leave Ireland, Beef Sisig Calories,