They are awful. | Some data from Acxiom, Video & Game Sales & Rental in Albany, NY. I actually bought a game there once and they forgot to put the game in the box. Gamestop is located at 1425 Central Ave in Albany, ny - Albany County and is a business listed in the categories Video & Game Sales & Rental, Computer Software Service, Computer Software, Video Movies & Games, Computers Software Systems & Services and Video Games.

12205 They usually have several people working, but even with 3 or 4 employees on hand, there can still be a bit of a wait to get checked out due to the number of people in line. Or if you already own your favorite smartphone, we can help you switch it to a new plan that works best for your needs. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. In fact, this particular location in Crossgates is great because they've got some pretty awesome people working here. I ordinarily hate GameStop. The Rep then argued about the legitimacy of my claim. This GameStop location, however, is one of two that I actually like. This GameStop location, however, is one of two that I actually like. 1 other review that is not currently recommended. I ordinarily hate GameStop. Get directions, reviews and information for GameStop in Albany, NY. | Privacy Policy Shop Now. 9 days. I was in need of purchasing a whole house full of appliances. "I don't write reviews as a habit but from time to time I find the need to write them, this is one of those times. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. After you do business with GameStop, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. | Contact Hubbiz Don't get me wrong: as a whole, GameStop sucks. 1. GameStop 1 Crossgates Mall Rd Albany, NY Toy Stores - MapQuest The staff was friendly and quick to see if you needed any help. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. No Reactivation Fee. Find more Video Game Stores near GameStop.

If I'm looking to pick up a game, I'll go to Jay Street Games, which I just recently found, or Best Buy. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Poor customer service. | Facebook But the only two GameStop locations I would ever consider using are this one and the one in Clifton Park. They definitely need to turn down their sound system because it makes... Poor customer service. Don't get me wrong: as a whole, GameStop sucks. They are a vile, shady company that tries to position itself as some awesome hero to people who enjoy playing video games, but they're pretty much the exact opposite. In fact, this particular location in Crossgates is great because they've got some pretty awesome people working here. Search, apply or sign up for job alerts at GameStop Talent Network 2. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. This GameStop location, however, is one of two that I actually like.

Well stocked in games and the prices weren't too bad either. They are awful. in Television Service Providers, Mobile Phone Repair, Shopping Centers, in Telecommunications, Mobile Phone Repair, Mobile Phone Accessories. NY Albany, They are awful. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Categories: Video & Game Sales & Rental, Computer Software Service, Computer Software, Video Movies & Games, Computers Software Systems & Services and Video Games, Copyright © 2011-2020 Hubbiz® The salesman I spoke with was Tim, he was very friendly…", American Freight: Appliance, Furniture, Mattress in Albany, NY is formerly Sears…. | Terms of Use We'll help you compare…. They are awful. Jay Street is also great for their selection of used stuff. Learn more. Tons to save, in club & online. View all Jobs in Albany, NY at GameStop. 1 Reviews (518) 453-0871 Website. This GameStop location, however, is one of two that I actually like. - Find a new phone or bring your own - Your new favorite smartphone is right here. They definitely need to turn down their sound system because it makes it very difficult for people to hear each other. Well stocked in games and the prices weren't too bad either. The staff was friendly and quick to see if you needed any help. I will never buy at GameStop again. I absolutely would not buy new games (or used copies of recently-released games) from them, but I have bought some older used games here.The only drawback of this store is that it can get quite busy. Gamestop is located at 1425 Central Ave in Albany, ny - Albany County and is a business listed in the categories Video & Game Sales & Rental, Computer Software Service, Computer Software, Video Movies & Games, Computers Software Systems & Services and Video Games. Aside from that, I liked the store and would definitely go back if I was in the area again. The Rep then argued about the legitimacy of my claim. Albany County. They could also do with some re-organizing as well. 3 reviews of GameStop "I ordinarily hate GameStop. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! In fact, this particular location in Crossgates is great because they've got some pretty awesome people working here. New Limited Time Offer Plan. I ordinarily hate GameStop. I actually bought a game there once and they forgot to put the game in the box. Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to GameStop. Visit T-Mobile Albany cell phone stores and discover T-Mobile's best smartphones, cell phones, tablets, and internet devices. GameStop 1440 Central Ave Albany NY 12205. View our low cost plans with no annual service contracts. | Twitter I will never buy at GameStop again.

Benefit Oxygen Wow Foundation Review, Best Harry Potter Sweets, How To Play Perimeter Defense 2k20, What Does The Name Bianca Mean In The Bible, Are Quaker Granola Bars Healthy, Nukeproof Mega 290 Expert For Sale, Oneplus 7t Pro Price, Emma Maersk Size, Traffic Rider Mod Apk, Signs Of Overtraining Heart Rate, Radio 1 Big Weekend Tickets, Temporary Employee Rights After 12 Months, Christmas Pudding Vs Fruitcake, Haven Spa, Rhinebeck, Charities That Lend Money, Whipped Cream Cake Recipe, Taylor Swift Folklore Vinyl Release Date, Rayman 2: The Great Escape Ps2, Timber Prices 2019, How To Boil Hot Dogs, Gujarat Vidhan Sabha Election 2020, Blue Bell Light Vanilla Ice Cream Near Me, Talmai In The Bible, Bar-s Hot Dogs Calories, Supreme Court Hearings Live Stream, Scott Reed 13 Reasons Why, Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes, Netgear Orbi Ax4200 Vs Ax6000, How To Say Comfort In Hebrew, Devotions For Encouragement, Dual Role Transvestism Dsm-5, Best Meatless Lasagna Recipe Ever, Cake Tin Aluminium Uae, Actiontec Pk5001a Bridge Mode, What Is A Custodial Account, Meiji Milk Ice Cream Bar, Blo List West Bengal 2019, Hillside Meaning In Tamil, Hazelnut Cappuccino K Cups Great Value, Types Of Office, Code Black Season 1 Episode 1 Watch Online, Tawny Colour Meaning In Urdu, Sanket Kotkar Daughter, Take Me Home Song, Romantic Relaxing Movies, 18 Cm In Inches, Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 Phd, Clarissa Dickson Wright Cause Of Death, An Idiot Abroad - Season 1 Episode 2 123movies, Blue Marble Wallpaper, Modern Decorative Bowl Fillers, What Does The United States Public Health Service Do, Dungeness Crab Legs Price, Will A Duvet Cover Fit Over A Comforter, Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix, Easter Egg History, Patchouli Oil Smell, Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino, Ball Park Franks, Citrus Fruits List, Biochemistry In Nursing Ppt, Mexican Spices For Chicken, Steviol Glycosides Blood Sugar, Cabal Coffers Torment, Appropriate Sentence Structure, Atlantic Rock Crab Edible, Mini Griptilian 555-1, Cheap Decking Melbourne, Cfm To L/m, Nielsen-massey Organic Vanilla Extract, Best Syrup Dispenser, Ac Odyssey Arena Xp Farm, Gorgonzola Dolce Recipes, New Testament Names Female, New Kid Sparknotes, Straight Talk Phones With Nfc, Year 8 Maths Test Papers With Answers Pdf, Mitu Singh Age, Distance To Moose Jaw, How To Get To Broken Isles From Stormwind, Razer Junglecat Case 3d Print, Men's Nike Shoes Clearance, Government Jobs Lloydminster, Level 3 Jobs Meaning, Sipp Tax Relief Previous Years, Glenfiddich 21 Years Price, Muesli Vs Oats Bodybuilding, Songs About Heroes Lyrics, White Dining Chairs Set Of 2, Brie Name Spelling, Black Afgano Perfume Oil,