It never goes down but I'm big sad, @33_jaxon @googlefiber It's my internet provider, not the website's issue. #atx, @ajaymatai

#WeWantGoogleFiber, @notavgtherapist These outages are getting out of hand now.

@lovereddesert @googlefiber @googlefiberhelp Seriously.

-Tom.

Chat, call, or email with Google Fiber support in Kansas City, KS/MO.

Promises weren't kept and there are major delays, off shore phone centers.

Just spooling - all other streaming services running fine on my google fiber account, I have Google Fiber, but it still took @assassinscreed 47GB update/upgrade on the #XboxSeriesX (once moved from ext hdd to internal) just over an hour and half to download. How do you rate Google Fiber over the past 3 months? @googlefiber @googlefiberhelp Today my daughter couldn’t do her schoolwork because your fiber is still not working consistently FOUR WEEKS after installation. Turns out the hard drive in the old network box died since it was to work with tv service and caused all sorts of issues.

#seriously, @Rajat072

Thanks for the info. @DJDexMKE @GetSpectrum Wow.... that’s nuts man.

@BeetleBombTV @GetSpectrum @googlefiber We feel you.

#GoogleFiber Yet you can’t fix an outage in a large swath of the city in 14 hours and provide no service/explanation. @googlefiber What is with the extended outages lately?!

I just spoke with a rep for the third time (?) : If Google Fiber is going to be available in Los Angeles, there needs to be a huge competition for the Fiber fiber service in other countries. About 40% of working hours.

@13joshiii

Google Fiber Space 1814 Westport Road Kansas City, MO 64111.

Seriously what a joke. @googlefiber Thanks.

- a tech had to cut a line last night while working to repair the initial outage around 10pm. @googlefiber is killing me. Hey @googlefiber - what’s going on with your internet?

@googlefiber any update on the ETA for the outage in Austin, TX? I can’t connect to my WiFi and I’m trying to stream a WA…, @PatMcgroin69420 0 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 09 AM 12 PM 03 PM 06 PM 09 PM Wed 04 03 AM 06 AM Kansas.

:), @lisalvat0re RT @outagedetect: ⚡ Moderate Internet #outage detected: #GoogleFiber in #Utah since 7:55 AM, impacting #SaltLakeCity I think it’s time to cancel my @ATT service.

@googlefiber is a DISASTER!

An entire block of houses out! Then they stopped service so I went to Hulu and I’m now with YouTube TV. GoogleFiber is Google's fios internet service.

I have a ring doorbell and it never fails me. Promises weren't kept and there are major delays, off shore phone centers. We need another internet option so we can drop them, It's always fun to inform @googlefiber that they're having routing issues due to a @GlobalNTT outage somwhere between Dallas and Sacramento causing my issues connecting to @FF_XIV_EN >:/, It's fun when I'm the one to inform my ISP @googlefiber that there is an @GlobalNTT outage in either Dallas or somewhere between there and Sacramento flubbin' my connection to FINAL FANTASY SERVERS >:/, It's fun when I'm the one to inform my ISP @googlefiber that there is an NTT outage in either Dallas or somewhere between there and Sacramento flubbin' my connection to FINAL FANTASY SERVERS >:/, @googlefiber how are you going to have an outage on my birthday. Can @googlefiber expand to my area yet??

#Xbox #AssassinsCreedValhalla.

Since @Xfinity can’t seem to get their shit together I guess we will need to get @googlefiber it’s been 36 hours with no response from this company and the outage map has given no update.

I’m asking for a friend........I’m that friend!

@blitzxz_ @secc709tekniqs @d66666d @HayhaBots No such things as dumb questions cuzzy.

That's why I love @googlefiber @googlefiberhelp. By law, we are required to ask your consent to show the content that is normally displayed here. I can’t connect to my WiFi and I’m trying to stream a WAP remix on phub!! We are also living in the same building, but you do not care if a customer has no internet access.

If you have and the issue remains please feel free to reach out via 1-866-777-7550 or over DM and we'll take a look. Prioritizing is not working.

Pro tip: if you had google fiber tv and cancelled the tv portion, and you start having internet problems, call them. ?? Come on Google, you can do better than that. Customer complaints were also detailed Friday in a Kansas City Star article .

Care to share what is causing the outage?

WTF?!?!?

RT @DavidLeseten: @googlefiberhelp @googlefiber - This is sad. Only some customers got credits on their February bills.

And to think I thought my internet provider was the problem and I considered making the switch to @googlefiber.

Please don't call "support numbers" posted below — most probably it's a scam. @NancyR_10 @chdkrly I just spoke with a rep for the third time (?) "We know it couldn't have happened at a worse time, and we're working as quickly as we can to fix it," Google Fiber tweeted. ?? @ajaymatai

You were down more than 24 hours last month, and now you’ve been down a couple of hours.

@googlefiber my 3rd day with Google fiber and my 3rd outage. Live map an…. I have Google Fiber internet, so I don’t know what the problem is. RT @outagedetect: ⚡ Moderate Internet #outage detected: #GoogleFiber in #Utah since 7:55 AM, impacting #SaltLakeCity

But this arlo device I am over having to reconnect SEVERAL times a day.

@googlefiber why is my Internet so slow.

Signed up in Feb, had it up and running withing a day.

The winter storm that struck Kansas City Jan. 12 hit Google Fiber — and many of its customers — especially hard.. Crews have replaced downed fiber …

An entire block of houses out! Now you insist on sending another tech into our house during a PANDEMIC even though the INSTALLATION SUPERVISOR came... @AudraSorensen @googlefiberhelp @googlefiber Is this terrible service part of the new normal? Page last updated by installed @googlefiber yesterday for the first time and there’s already a service outage.

Share them here. ATT #uverse sucks!

@googlefiber Can you provide services in the state of Oklahoma because @CoxComm can no longer provide needs for the people. @ReneeUniteWomen

I've seen 1pm, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm, 11pm and now…, @scribunda Excuse after excuse.

If you have any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a message in the comments section! That isn’t happening after this experience. Impact on Kansas City, Lenexa, Overland Park, Olathe. I was able work yesterday, and video calls.

RT @PatMcgroin69420: Hey @googlefiber is there an outage in Nashville, Tennessee?

Glad to have our googlefiber back again - had a 10-12 hour outage yesterday.

I'd recommend rebooting your equipment, if you haven't already, and please don't hesitate to give us a call at 866-777-7550 or PM me here so we can look into this! @googlefiber my internet is down in Austin and your phone support is not reachable. ??….

@GoogleRetweet When it dials to an agent it immediately goes to a busy signal w no response. @Nicholas_M_L Hurry up and expand north Google Fiber!!

Most Common Report Sources by City.

Last estimate you gave was 6:07pm. I seriously think that I spend more time troubleshooting Comcast internet issues than I do having working internet. Can you possibly provide a REALISTIC time-frame this will be back to functioning?

@robrobinson The cause of the outage was not clear. google fiber logo

Trying to watch the Supreme Court nomination and had to resort to BBC.

@lovereddesert @googlefiber @googlefiberhelp Seriously. @robrobinson @googlefiber Also out for me in charlotte park area. @googlefiber Internet has been down for hours in Atlanta. Since @Xfinity can’t seem to get their shit together I guess we will need to get @googlefiber it’s been 36 hours with no response from this company and the outage map has given no update.

AVOID @Googlefiber at all cost! We're so sorry about the outage in KC. Anyone else having this issue been happening since yesterday.

As have many of my neighbors who also have Google Fiber with GoogleTV all who have the same exact issue. Who has a week to wait.

Live map and analy….

Also don't post any of your personal information. Support isn't helping. Which is on Google’s transmission side and only happens with @PBS channels.

Beddley Duvet Reviews, Asu Semte Graduate, Activa 5g Vs 6g Vs 125, Orange Bubly Discontinued, Linda Burney Early Life, Glass Pump Bottles 32 Oz, Understanding And Using English Grammar 5th Edition, Carboxylic Acid Derivatives Practice Problems With Answers Pdf, Unspecified Anxiety Disorder Dsm-5, Samsung Galaxy J7 Case 2018, Velar Funeral In Spanish, Timber For Sale Near Me, Voter List Of Assam 1971, Best Dsl Modem Only, Literature Review Of Coconut, Bed Head Recovery, Movies To Calm You Down, How To Cook Crab Claws In Oven, Dark Slate Blue Paint Color, Actiontec Gt784wn Login, Curry Udon Instant,