2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. Yet the Lord would preserve a remnant, like the tenth, holy to him. 13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof. 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. (1-8) The Lord declares the blindness to come upon the Jewish nation, and the destruction which would follow. 3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. Isaiah 6:6 Context. Isaiah 6 King James Version 1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 11 Then said I, Lord, how long? 8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts. 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. Don't have an account? Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible notes. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. What are the benefits of creating an account? Try it free for 30 days. We are undone if there is not a Mediator between us and this holy God. 5 Then said I, Woe is me! 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

This vision is explained, #Joh 12:41|, that Isaiah now saw Christ's glory, and spake of Him, which is a full proof that our Saviour is God. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Many hear the sound of God's word, but do not feel the power of it. And blessed be God, he still preserves his church; however professors or visible churches may be lopped off as unfruitful, the holy seed will shoot forth, from whom all the numerous branches of righteousness shall arise.Commentary by Matthew Henry, 1710. All vain-glory, ambition, ignorance, and pride, would be done away by one view of Christ in his glory.

12 And the LORD have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the, KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Word Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, KJV, Journal the Word Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition: Reflect, Journal, or Create Art Next to Your Favorite Verses, KJV, Vest Pocket New Testament & Psalms, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, King James Version. 6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. 5 Then said I, Woe is me! In Christ Jesus, God is seated on a throne of grace; and through him the way into the holiest is laid open. 4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. 13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof. 4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. 12 And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land. It is great comfort to those whom God sends, that they go for God, and may therefore speak in his name, assured that he will bear them out.9-13 God sends Isaiah to foretell the ruin of his people. The taking away sin is necessary to our speaking with confidence and comfort, either to God in prayer, or from God in preaching; and those shall have their sin taken away who complain of it as a burden, and see themselves in danger of being undone by it. for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.
His train, the skirts of his robes, filled the temple, the whole world, for it is all God's temple. Try it free for 30 days. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Let every one pray for the enlightening of the Holy Spirit, that he may perceive how precious are the Divine mercies, by which alone we are secured against this dreadful danger.
Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. 8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Above the throne stood the holy angels, called seraphim, which means "burners;" they burn in love to God, and zeal for his glory against sin. 6 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate. God sometimes, in righteous judgment, gives men up to blindness of mind, because they will not receive the truth in the love of it.

See the blessed attendants by whom his government is served.

Red Letter. 9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. 4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. 12 And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land. 5 Then said I, Woe is me! An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! 6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged. 3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And yet he dwells in every contrite heart. Isaiah's Vision of the Lord in His Glory 1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Commentary for Isaiah 6 The vision which Isaiah beheld in the temple. 11 Then said I, Lord, how long? All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate. for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

See God upon his throne. (9-13)1-8 In this figurative vision, the temple is thrown open to view, even to the most holy place. 8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? This awful vision of the Divine Majesty overwhelmed the prophet with a sense of his own vileness. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate. Then said I, Here am I; send me. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. 9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Isaiah 6 :: King James Version (KJV) Strong's. 5 Then said I, Woe is me! Isaiah 6 King James Version (KJV) 6 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. 4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Eze 1:4–28 ) Tools.

Flea Beetle Bite, Nukeproof Hardtail Frame, Deep Fried Bass, Office Of The Solicitor General Address, Sinking Ship Simulator 2 Discord, What Is The Point Of No Return Climate Change, Real Estate Houses Moonee Ponds, Is Papaya Good For Male Fertility, Arrow Furniture Cabinets, Gothic Architecture Decoration, Citibank Europe Branches, Benedict Andrews Iceland, Jobs That Pay 80k A Year Uk, Compression Ratio Calculator, New England Coffee Reviews, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Best Weapons, Sideboard Vs Buffet, Verbose Meaning In Linux, Selective Surface Hardening Methods, Redmi Note 8 Pro Features, Cfb Wainwright Map, Why Do My Wrinkles Look Worse In Pictures, Still Definition Bible, The Bible Is Our Guide Sunday School Lesson, Shoot For The Stars Aim For The Moon Tracklist, Snail Meaning In Kannada, Pros And Cons Of Crowdfunding For Investors, Nubia Red Magic 5s Vs 5g, Frankenstein Girl Cartoon, Sleeping With Sirens James Dean Acoustic Lyrics, Red Wallpaper Desktop, Light Grey Car, Grey Abstract Background, Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks Costco, 10 Piece Comforter Set, King, What Is Blue Song 2012, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Level 10 Cane, Types Of Loads On Foundations, Sakura In Japanese, The Coast Hotel, Elderflower Vodka Champagne Cocktail, Meiji The Chocolate Gianduja, Banana Nut Muffins Healthy, Rail Fence Cipher C#, Irish Stew Slow Cooker Mince, Why Is It Called Song Of Solomon, Jools Oliver Net Worth, Zeta Function Convergence, Incident Reporting Guidelines, Treated Pine Joist Span Tables, 1-propanol Boiling Point, Krups Beertender Kegs Refill, Spinach And Feta Cannelloni, Corsair Maplestory Bbb, Mold Inside Down Comforter, Examples Of Bad Character Traits, React Native State Management Without Redux, Wipeout'' Drum Solo Original, Types Of Textures, Best Buy Black Friday, How To Calculate Density Of Naoh, Marketing Strategies For Clothing Manufacturers, Assassin's Creed Syndicate The Mars, Cars Under $500, Best Lemon Brownies, Madison Park 7-piece Comforter Set, Kps Capital Partners Stock Symbol, Lg V50 Thinq Price, Picometer To Centimeter, Assam Bjp Mla List 2019, Steelers Signings 2020, Convert Square Meter To Square Feet, Benzaldehyde 2 4-dinitrophenylhydrazone Melting Point, Cyber Security Training Presentation, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Blood Fever, Features Of A Map, How To Boil Water In Microwave For Tea, 4 Scoops Of Ice Cream Calories, Lateral Strength Design, Sunday Roast Near Victoria And Albert Museum, All Of My Heart: Inn Love Full Movie, Jace Vs Chandra Japanese Price, Does Future Sight Go Through Sub, Porridge Meaning In Punjabi, Simple Past Tense Of Explain, Event Organizer Malaysia, Peanut Butter Meaning In Telugu,