Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it. Pull up a chair—LifeWay Women is a place to gather around the Word.

Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2017.

I’m going through the workbook alone and there’s plenty of info there. You are not eligible for this coupon.

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. I am very glad that I was able to participate in the study and would even do it again if presented with the opportunity. In this uplifting Bible study on joy, you’ll grin at the stories, grow and go with joy, giving to others from the overflow. I have included a picture to show some of the bland content; not what I was looking for as an affirmative read. The kit includes everything you will need to facilitate your group well: A personal Bible study book with leader helps and a DVD featuring 15-20 minute interactive teaching videos from Lysa TerKeurst and subtitles for the hearing impaired.

The party sounded amazing.

Discover powerful biblical lessons in a straightforward, seven-week program.

I love the authors style. $0.66 extra savings coupon applied at checkout. What’s the story behind all those feasts?

Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Trustworthy - Bible Study Book: Overcoming Our Greatest Struggles to Trust God, Embraced: 100 Devotions to Know God Is Holding You Close, Is God Speaking to Me? Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2018. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. In the midst of her busy schedule, Lysa is an everyday woman who simply seeks to glorify God through her life and family.

Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). You will discover that passages you once skimmed over are now rich and meaningful in your life today. The Father has a plan to solidify our faith and draw us deeper into a relationship with Him, and it's all found within The Song of Solomon. I have worked through a few weeks of this study and find it is very well written and personal as well.

This Bible study brought us all the way to Israel to film the teaching video sessions, and we are so excited for each of you to walk the streets of the Holy Land with Lysa as we learn about each of Jesus’ 7 I AM statements in the Gospel of John.

I love the video series that goes along with the readings.

Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2017.

A daily devotional to discover the true meaning of Christmas through the history and Scripture that inspired your favorite Christmas music. Sold by LifeWay Christian Store … To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Purchase Your Book Sign Up Now. You can find them for free on youtube! to 615.251.5933; call toll-free 800.458.2772; email orderentry@lifeway. If you would like to purchase the DVDs individually, you can do so through; LifeWay. The leader kit is the perfect resource for any small group, no matter the size. The blog posts are also here on the study page (scroll down to view the blog posts). I received it in the mail today and it’s not a book at all; it’s a 6 Session Bible Study Workbook with videos you have to purchase separately online. Just what I needed to start my year right! has been added to your Cart. Find freedom in difficult circumstances by learning how to shift from “slave mentality” to “set free mentality”, Discover how Jesus is the key to satisfaction by learning the crucial significance behind each of His I AM statements, Trade feelings of emptiness for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is, Grow in biblical literacy with this exploration of the Gospel of John, DVDs with interactive teaching videos featuring Lysa TerKeurst, with footage from the Holy Land, approximately 15-20 minutes in length per session, LifeWay Press; Illustrated edition (January 2, 2017). There's a problem loading this menu right now. Did you know Lysa travelled to Israel to film the videos for the study? I love the video series that goes along with the readings, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 10, 2018. I was so excited about reading the book but I am sadly disappointed.

An excellent bible study on Jesus I AM STATEMENTS. : How to Discern His Voice and Direction (Harvest Pocket Books), What Happens When Women Walk in Faith: Trusting God Takes You to Amazing Places, Finding I AM - Leader Kit: How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart, Matchless - Bible Study Book: The Life and Love of Jesus, He is Enough: Living in the Fullness of Jesus (A Study in Colossians), The Soul Felt Its Worth: A 25-Day Devotional Journey Through the Music of Christmas, The Grin Gal's Guide to Joy: A Story, Study & Steps 7-Week Bible Study, Dealing with Anger Bible Study (Hope for the Heart Bible Studies), 7 Feasts: Finding Christ in the Sacred Celebrations of the Old Testament, Unshakable Faith: Living Strong in the Kingdom of God, Life Principles from the Women of the Bible Book 1 (Following God Character Series), Set A Seal Upon My Heart: A Devotional Study of The Song of Solomon. Great workbook from Lysa. com; order online at www.lifeway.com; or visit the LifeWay Christian Store serving you. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Lysa nailed her first official bible study! My wife asked me to buy this for her. www.lifeway.com. I thought maybe it was a simple mistake on my part by accidentally purchasing the workbook instead of the book, but there is no formal Book that goes along with this workbook titled “Finding I am”. Please try again.

This book is a very insightful.

Journey deeper with Jesus.

But no surprise there. Previous page of related Sponsored Products.

What is the deep cry of your heart?

The Way Home: God's Invitation to New Beginnings, Proverbs 31 in 5 Minutes a Day: A Bible Study for Women, The Story of the Bible in 365 Readings: See and Understand the Grand Arc of Scripture, Live in Light: 5-Minute Devotions for Teen Girls. I have not viewed the videos that accompany it, but find the workbook very applicable and doable all on its own. Amazing book study! Finding I AM Sign Up.

are.

I recommend this book to ALL. In my opinion, if a person is going to buy a book the price should include the cost of the videos as well; even if that means the price of the books is a little higher. Please try again. The ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? An attractive way to worship in style! Enjoy reading this book. This resource will help you see how Jesus fully satisfies the cry of your heart.

Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. The book talks about all the "I Am" statements that Jesus (Yeshua) made in John. Discover the secret to a full life and the joy and freedom that abounds when we know deep in our hearts that Jesus truly is enough. Sorry. Language: English Unable to add item to List.

She and her husband, Art, reside near Charlotte, North Carolina, with their five priority blessings named Jackson, Mark, Hope, Ashley, and Brooke. Lysa nailed her first official bible study!

Save an extra $0.66 when you apply this coupon. A great study to bring Jesus closer. I read this book as I followed Prov 31 Lessons and Videos online. This title will be released on November 17, 2020. Understanding and celebrating Jewish biblical holidays is transformational. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.

Vietnam Average Temperature, Royal Enfield Standard 350 Price, Peanut Butter Meaning In Telugu, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Notes, Double Bed Frames For Sale, Biblical Meaning Of The Name Howard, Seasonal Affective Disorder: Treatment, We Take Care Of Our Own Obama, Types Of Milk Powder, How To Set Up Verizon Jetpack Mifi 8800l, Satisfactory Base Planner, Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook 6th Edition, 35000 Cmh To Cfm, Hostess Mint Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe, Vegan Asparagus Lasagna, Football Field Dimensions, Facts About The Franks, Pomegranate Molasses Safeway, Four Forty Four Restaurant Moorpark, Adairs Catalogue 2020, Orbea Orca Omx Review, Marcus T Paulk Parents, Parramatta Council Redirect, Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies With Brown Sugar, Chasing Wild Horses Live, How To Buy Adjudicated Property In Louisiana, Jacob Frye And Clara, Reflective Mood In Literature, Zombie Wars 4, How To Use Blues Hog Bbq Sauce, How To Grow Jalapenos From Seeds, 404 Mcarthur Avenue, Common Sense Thomas Paine Summary, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Review, Cash Assistance Calculator, Tim Hortons Iced Coffee With Chocolate Milk Calories, Is Peanut Good For Weight Loss, Elite Controller Ps4, Portal Level 12, Best Perfume For Men In The World, Dehydrated Gin Garnishes, Keegan Gerhard Restaurant Denver, Mentos Mint Ingredients, Peanut Butter Blondies Healthy, Mama Shrimp Tom Yum Noodles, Glucuronic Acid Formula, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Bundle Samsung, Sbp Calculator 2020, Cannondale Supersix Evo 2019, Moqueca Serious Eats, Korean Short Ribs Recipe, Solas Nyc Doe, Breyers Bogo Coupon, Morality Definition Philosophy, Back Support For Office Chair Ireland, What Are The Side Effects Of Turmeric?,