“I wish to find peace and serenity through the depiction of my characters, and to remind a world obsessed with material things of the warmth and richness of family life. 30 check-ins.

In 2004 Mihaela became a member of Union of Professional Artist in Romania.

Industrial Company. 2005-2011. Atomei Art. She travels extensively throughout Europe and where she enjoys visiting museums and galleries. Painting in private collections:

About See All +40 751 597 971. Read the biography of Mihaela Atomei. Înscrie-te pe Facebook pentru a lua legătura cu Mihaela Atomei şi cu alţii pe care s-ar putea să îi cunoşti. Log In. Mihaela Ioana Atomei. Small bird is always present in her pictures as a sign of happiness. © 2020 Saatchi Art. If you do not see your local currency, your purchase will default to USD.

I also have two participations at Verona Art -- La Fiera Delle Gallerie Italiene di Arte Moderna e Contemporanea. In a way, I am expressing my refusal to accept things as they are, despite being aware of my inability to stop the madness around me. In: Italy, SUA, France, Austria, Switzerland, Russia, Romania, Canada, Australia, Japan, and United Kingdom. I Love Cats Crazy Cats Cute Cats Cat Colors Arte Pop Here Kitty Kitty Art For Art Sake Cat Drawing Beautiful Cats. Weitere Personen namens Mihaela Atomei anzeigen Profil in einer anderen Sprache anzeigen.

2000 - The German Cultural Center, Iasi, Romania Industrial Company in Dorohoi. Discover new art and collections added weekly. Find art for sale at great prices from artists including Paintings, Photography, Sculpture, and Prints by Top Emerging Artists like mihaela ioana atomei.

Mihaela Ioana Atomei , Mihaela Ioana Atomei painter, painter mihaela ioana atomei, Mihaela Ioana Atomei paintings, Mihaela Ioana Atomei pictures, artist Mihaela Ioana Atomei She started her painting career after graduation, and in 2001 she defined her painting style that resembles the style of the old masters. Site web personal. Mihaela Ioana Atomei Artist - RJD Gallery - Bridgehampton, NY 11932 Kreis Dolj, Rumänien.

View Mihaela Atomei’s artworks on artnet. Enescu" Academy of Iasi, department of graphics. Mihaela Ioana Atomei paintings. Încă 6 persoane cu numele Mihaela Atomei se află pe LinkedIn. Crazy Cat Lady Crazy Cats Jungle Cat White Cats People Art Pretty Cats I Love Cats Cat Art Kittens. All rights reserved. Find the latest shows, biography, and artworks for sale by Mihaela Atomei Viena.

Please see "How to install Safari 6" or Firefox. 3,679 people like this. Aderați pentru a vă conecta Liber-profesionist.

or. 2001 - ''Orchideea" Art Gallery, Timisoara, Romania, Group exhibitions: Vedeți alte persoane cu numele Mihaela Atomei Ecuson de profil public pentru Mihaela Atomei. 2005 - 2012 Venice, Italy - Galleria Ravagnan

1996, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2007 -- Wolfsburg, Germany

In 2004 Mihaela became a member of Union of Professional Artist in Romania. Enescu" Academy of Iasi, department of graphics. 5 out of 5 stars. I spent my beautiful childhood surrounded by my parents, brothers, grandfathers, uncles, aunts and cousins, a big and beautiful family. I was born on March 13, 1971, in Pascani, in the north of Romania. Mihaela Atomei este pe Facebook. View mihaela ioana atomei’s Artwork on Saatchi Art.

She graduated from the George Enescu,, University of Arts in Iasi, majoring in Graphic Design. All artworks are copywrited and cannot be reproduced without permission from the artist and the gallery. British ambassador to Bucharest - Quinton Quayle Not Now. Contact Atomei Art on Messenger. Discover interesting facts about Mihaela Atomei on artnet. Closed Now. Since 2001 I started painting, adopting this style close to that of Netherlands. Mihaela Atomei Deputy Head of Group Risk Reporting, Planning and Risk Cost Management at Erste Group. 5. Mike Kincaid Recommended for you Mihaela is married and has a 13-year-old daughter. 2005-2011. Perhaps I will succeed in enticing the spectator just for a moment into being part of my world.”. View mihaela ioana atomei’s Profile on Saatchi Art. (minimum requirements, Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5). Leaf Group Commerce.

In 1998 I graduated ''G. Find art for sale at great prices from artists including Paintings, Photography, Sculpture, and Prints by Top Emerging Artists like mihaela ioana atomei.

Mihaela Ioana Atomei was born in Romania in 1971. Important for my career was my marriage with the painter Stelian Ghiga being the one who helped me to develop myself as a painter. You may also try Chrome How to Grow Roses From Cuttings Fast and Easy | Rooting Rose Cuttings with a 2 Liter Soda Bottle - Duration: 28:23. She graduated from the George Enescu,, University of Arts in Iasi, majoring in Graphic Design.

Dry To Liquid Measurement Conversion, 15 Minute Mindfulness Meditation Script, Max Payne 3 Golden Ak-47, Where Is Blue Ribbon Ice Cream Made, Do Weevils Bite, Spirit In The Night Chords, Tell Me Who You Are Book Pdf, Netgear C3000 Specs, Golden House Cheyenne, Indomie Flavors Ranked, Phonics For Kindergarten Worksheets, Milani Foundation Ingredients, Too Good Gourmet Protein Cookies, Buy Arcade Stick, Assassin's Creed Rebellion Wiki, Matte Grey Paint For Cars, Alliance Trader Broker Review, Mono Ethylene Glycol In Oil And Gas Industry, How To Make Poppy Seed Roll Video, Mya First Album, Cheap Duvet Covers, Cma Cgm Antoine De Saint Exupery Tracking, Seasonal Affective Disorder: Treatment, Gamestop Albany Ny, Girl Royale Meaning, Quick Marriage Denmark, Jobs That Pay $100 An Hour, Bianchi Impulso Allroad For Sale, Marie Name Meaning Bible, Vancouver Weather 30 Day Forecast, Why Hexane Is Used In Oil Extraction, What Does Fibromyalgia Feel Like, Food Stamp Recertification Status, Samsung Prepaid Phones T-mobile, Starbucks Pike Place Chocolate And Toasted Nut Calories, Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mint Coins, Present Continuous Rules, How To Write A Journal Entry, Is Cauliflower A Fruit, Tapanuli Orangutan Description, Montana Symbols Pictures, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Kassandra Statue Quest, Ethyl 4-aminobenzoate Sds, Max Payne Guns Wiki, Ventura Orthopedics Oxnard, Microsoft Dynamics Ax Tutorial Point, Actiontec Gt784wnv Specs, Ac Rebellion Bayek, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Sequence 10, Fdny Ladder 8 Patch, Colchester United U23, Shuumatsu No Valkyrie: Record Of Ragnarok, Sunny Anderson Ravioli Casserole, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Remastered Comparison, Rose And Jasmine Essential Oils, Bocca Di Lupo Review, Polish Online Stores, Morpho Fingerprint Reader, Prism App Not Working, Om Namo Venkatesaya Meaning, Masti Street Eats Menu, Decantation Meaning In Tamil, Tofu Stir Fry Marinade, Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake In Microwave, Nail Store Online, Sinigang Na Manok With Pechay, How To Avoid Paying Child Maintenance Uk, Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2009 Tutorial, Eggnog Cookies Brand, Tv Producer Salary Los Angeles, 2018 Topps Complete Set All-star, Slate Blue Hex Code, Off Brand Oreos Hydrox, 9 Drawer Dresser Mid Century, Humility Opalescence Enchanted Evening, Best Led Light Bar, Jd Sports Joondalup Jobs, Chili Bar Kayaking, General Knowledge About Internet, King Kebab Menu, Boiling Water Experiment Report, Cetearyl Alcohol Halal Atau Haram, Trader Joe's Sprouted Wheat Bread, Conversion De Cfm A M3 Min, Why Is It Called Song Of Solomon, Salade Niçoise Vinaigrette, La Croix Flavors, Do I Need To Play Previous Assassins Creed Before Valhalla, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay Michelin Stars, Latrell Sprewell Height, Demon's Souls Remake Trailer Song, What Does A Publicist Do For A Celebrity,