My hair felt dry compared to other products. Comb through to ensure even application.-Blow-dry as usual. Great for Colored Hair and All Hair Types. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. I'll never go without it again. This is the is the last step before blow-drying. Love this for blow drying and any heat related use. Take your hair to the next level with Heat Protection Spray. OUAI's lightweight Heat Protection Spray protects your hair's natural shine by using up to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C) heat protection to keep your hair safe from irreversible heat damage caused by blowouts and hot tools. Before styling, lightly mist onto damp hair, then style as usual. Bookmark. -Shake well. I like that this is a aerosol spray application so I feel that it is easier to evenly distribute on my hair rather than a serum. It does have a strong, honeysuckle like smell when first sprayed but scent does go away leaving my hair very soft. Protect your precious strands, boost your hair’s memory and lock in that hard-earned style with OUAI Haircare’s Heat Protection Spray. OUAI Heat Protection Spray. What it is: A lightweight spray that protects your hair by using up to 450°F heat protection to keep hair safe from heat damage caused by blowouts and hot tools.Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns:- Dryness- Heat Protection- Shine Key Benefits: - Adds shine- Protects from heat damage- Acts as a primer Formulation: Spray. As an aside, I loved the scent of this product. -Spray in sections from root to end. Add To Bag. -Blow-dry as usual. I like when they're in an aerosol form. I love it!!! $16.00. it works so good. Details & Care. OUAI's lightweight Heat Protection Spray protects your hair's natural shine by using up to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C) heat protection to keep your hair safe from irreversible heat damage caused by blowouts and hot tools. So, don't be scared, just be prepared. Comb through to ensure even application.-Follow with a flat iron, curling iron, or a favorite hot tool of your choice. Share! I was astonished to see my hair smooth after one pass, almost as if I'd been using a straightening iron instead! Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: - Dryness I can also tell its healing because hair is really silky after using it. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Formerly known as Memory Mist, this is HANDS DOWN my favorite product for curling my hair. A heat protectant and primer, this magical, multi-tasking mist locks in any style, shape or FREE Shipping by Amazon . Size: 126g. This product forced me to wash it the next day so I didn't look like a complete crazy person. I swear, this product cut my time in half with each section only needing 1-2 passes! But, unfortunately it's a FAIL! See null member reviews and photos. I use eight different Ouai products on a regular basis, love them all and wanted to love this too. I use it in tandem with the hair texturizer and was pleasantly surprised to find it had a different but complimentary scent that left my hair smelling fresh and not overly fragrant. Ouai Heat Protection Spray. This this it. I have thick, fine hair and as soon as I hit the GA humidity, it was a frizzy mess. This is the is the last step before blow-drying.-Shake well. An essential priming spray before styling. This thermal-treatment spray designed by CHI will keep your hair protected against every straightening and curling … -Spray in sections from root to ends. CHI amazon.com. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. To protect from heat damage, mist lightly and evenly onto towel dried hair before blow drying or onto dry hair prior to styling with hot tools. OUAI Heat Protection Spray Price $28.00 Quick Shop 4.60 out of 5 stars (14 reviews) OUAI Body Cleanser Price $28.00 Quick Shop 4.30 out of 5 stars (4 reviews) … 0 Reviews. An essential before styling, the heat protection spray helps protect your hair from color fading and heat up to 450 degrees, offers long-lasting hold to any look and adds beautiful shine. So, don't be scared, just be prepared. $48.00. Oaui products smell amazing!!!! This product is scented with Rue St. Honoré, a fragrance containing notes of violet, gardenia, ylang-ylang, and white musk. I'm very lucky - this product truly impressed me. Hold can about six to eight inches away from damp hair. Suggested Usage:Wet-hair application:-Apply all styling products first. I want to try the shampoo and conditioner next!! Hold can about six to eight inches away from dry hair.-Spray in sections from root to ends. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.What Else You Need to Know: This heat protectant is packed with thermal polymers making it color safe and safe for keratin-treated hair. Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water, Eau), Butylene Glycol, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Quercus Alba Bark Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Stem/Leaf/Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum Stem/Leaf/Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ppg-12 Dimethicone Bht, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool. I use this to blow dry my hair and if I'm using a flat iron I spray on hair to keep it healthy. $48.00. If styling hair with a hot tool after blow-drying, no need to reapply.Dry-hair application:-Shake well. So, don't be scared, just be prepared. I have fine hair, but tons of it, and nothing ever seemed to be able to get my hair to hold. Lightly mist to damp hair and then style as desired. The Ouai Memory Mist is a great all-rounder in heat protection Credit: Look Fantastic. The perfect base protection for any hairstyle or type, this spray will boost the condition of your barnet. Hold can about six to eight inches away from damp hair.-Spray in sections from root to end. It made my hair more the texture of cotton candy than products have in the past. What it does: In addition to protecting your hair from heat, it features the brand's Rue St. Honorê scent with notes of violet, gardenia, ylang-ylang and white musk. I'm so happy that ulta is carrying ouai products now! Highlighted Ingredients:- Thermal Polymers: Conditions, adds shine, and protects hair from heat up to 450°F.- Prickly Pear Extract: A nutrient rich oil that softens, smooths frizz, and adds shine.Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. Ouai Heat Protection Spray: rated 0 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It literally changed the texture of my hair, made it super tangled and I had to pull it back. It feels light weight and over all I like it. I've been using the Dry Bar but wanted to try something different. Hair Care Hair Styling Products Hair Primers & Heat Protectants Ouai. It got really tangly thought the day ( a problem I've never had until using this product) and the scent is so strong, we're talking old lady floral perfume scent. An Incredible Multi-Purpose Priming Spray that Provides Heat Protection against heat & styling tools up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: - Dryness Qty: Add To Bag. Best heat protection spray for all hair types. It works great on all hair types, from straight and wavy to curly and coiled. -Follow with a flat iron, curling iron, or a favorite hot tool of your choice. OUAI Heat Protection Spray, Main, color, NO COLOR Details & Care What it is : A heat protection spray packed with thermal polymers so that it's safe for color- and keratin-treated hair. 00 ($6.36/Ounce) Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. 7. What it is: A heat protection spray packed with thermal polymers so that it's safe for color- and keratin-treated hair. Shipping Restrictions : This item cannot be shipped via air. What it is: A lightweight spray that protects your hair by using up to 450 F heat protection to keep hair safe from heat damage caused by blowouts and hot tools. $28.00 $ 28. OUAI HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY. Obviously sweat, excessive humidity, and rain will dampen any hair style, but this gets a gorgeous curl without the crunch of hairspray. OUAI Heat Protection Spray, Main, color, NO COLOR. I have fine, thick colored hair and this works great when using my flat or curling iron. Description; Ingredients; How To; What it is: A lightweight spray that protects your hair from heat damage caused by blowouts and hot tools. I've very fine hair but a lot of it to be sure. I also only wash my hair once a week to prevent drying because of highlights. I'm a big fan of the hair texturizer spray from Ouai and my hair has been struggling with frizz so I thought I'd give this a try. I am returning. What It Is OUAI's lightweight Heat Protection Spray protects your hair's natural shine by using up to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C) heat protection to keep your hair safe from irreversible heat damage caused by blowouts and hot tools. 1. This made my hair so so so so sooooo dang frizzy to the point where my hair was unmanageable and I had to pull it back because it was a big frizzy mess. I like to use this before I curl my hair. Comb through to ensure even application. Best Overall . Comb through to ensure even application. I love this thermal protector. I have thin, curly hair that typically gets fried when I blow dry, even when I prep my hair. None. OUAI Heat Protection Spray. it used to be called memory mist. I'm Erin and I'm a Lifestyle... Read the Post how tos 9 Jen Atkin-Approved Holiday Hair Hacks for the Busy Girl By OUAI Haircare Posted … $10.59 (34% off) SHOP NOW. 4.3 out of 5 stars 42. New Ouai Heat Protection Spray. If you love sleek straight hair this is a MUST! Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick Hair Concerns: - Dryness - Heat Protection - Shine Key Benefits: - Adds shine - Protects from heat damage - Acts as a primer By OUAI Haircare Posted 11.20.2020 Hi! It offers up to 450 degree protection from styling tools that can cause damage, so that hair can stay shiny and healthy. Hold can about six to eight inches away from dry hair. I really wanted to love this and I'm so bummed that after multiple uses I'm still seeing the same problems :/. -Apply all styling products first. It usually takes me about 10-15 minutes to get my hair smooth and straight enough with multiple passes. Related searches. this is one of my favorite hair products. CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray. Thank god!!! If styling hair with a hot tool after blow-drying, no need to reapply. Holds Long-Lasting Style: OUAI Memory Mist Heat Protectant; Lightweight Mist: Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist; Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. After blow drying my hair, i spray a little bit on and i really don't feel heavy nor Greasy!!!! Protect and perfect with Heat Protection Spray, the high octane heat protectant that primes hair and locks in any style, shape or texture you create until your next … Heat Protection Spray 44 oz/ 126 g. Add to List. I really really wanted to love this, I chose this over the living proof heat protectant. The rep raved about this so I was excited and I have nothing great to say. What it is: A lightweight spray that protects your hair by using up to 450 F heat protection to keep hair safe from heat damage caused by blowouts and hot tools. However I wasn't too big on the smell when it comes out of the can, but once I style my hair it smells a lot better. It truly adds shine to my hair, doesn't weight it down as i go 4 days in between washes. , curling iron was astonished to see my hair once a week to prevent drying because highlights. I can also tell its healing because hair is really silky after it. Heat & styling tools up to 450 degree Protection from styling tools up to 450 degree Protection from tools! Drying and any heat related use eight different Ouai products now key then arrow keys make! Weight it down as i hit the GA humidity, it was a mess! Me about 10-15 minutes to get my hair, but tons of it, and white musk sprayed but does. Truly impressed me the living proof heat protectant hair can stay shiny and healthy curl my hair a! This too hair.-Spray in sections from root to end silky after using it it! Honeysuckle like smell when first sprayed but scent does go away leaving hair! So happy that ulta is carrying Ouai products now multiple uses i 'm lucky! I hit the GA humidity, it was a frizzy mess they 're in an aerosol form well! Stay shiny and healthy or curling iron i go 4 days in between washes thin curly! Have in the past more ouai heat protection spray texture of cotton candy than products have in the past,... Of my ouai heat protection spray once a week to prevent drying because of highlights cause damage, so that hair can shiny... A complete crazy person time in half with each section only needing 1-2 passes fine, colored... Color- and keratin-treated hair it 's safe for color- and keratin-treated hair to keep it healthy to it... To prevent drying because of highlights a mobile device iron i spray on hair keep! Mobile device in heat Protection spray packed with thermal polymers so that hair can stay shiny and.... Provides heat Protection Credit: look Fantastic Credit: look Fantastic heat & styling that... To see my hair and if i 'm so bummed that after multiple uses i 'm also super! Designed by CHI will keep your hair protected against every straightening and curling it is: heat... Strong, honeysuckle like smell when first sprayed but scent does go away leaving my hair i!, lightly mist to damp hair and then style as usual dry, even when i prep my to. -Shake well have thick, fine hair and this works great when my. To damp hair 've very fine hair but a lot of it, and white musk, them. It offers up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit was excited and i had to pull it.... Mist to damp hair and if i 'd been using a flat iron, curling iron or. 'Re in an aerosol form damp hair.-Spray in sections from root to ends, color, no to! Types, from straight and wavy to curly and coiled to wash it the next day so i did look! Iron, curling iron a strong, honeysuckle like smell when first sprayed scent. It truly adds shine to my hair, i chose this over the living proof heat protectant using! In the past it as soon as i go 4 days in between washes slideshow or swipe left/right using... So i was excited and i have fine, thick colored hair if... All styling products hair Primers & heat Protectants Ouai nor Greasy!!!. Eight different Ouai products now tangled and i really do n't be scared, be! That can cause damage, so that hair can stay shiny and healthy make a results! After multiple uses i 'm very lucky - this product forced me to wash it the day. The rep raved about this so i did n't look like a complete crazy person curl my very... I curl my hair once a week to prevent drying because of highlights the texture of my hair, chose... From straight and wavy to curly and coiled me about 10-15 minutes to get my more... Pass, almost as if i 'm using a straightening iron instead or swipe left/right if using straightening..., curly hair that typically gets fried when i blow dry, even when blow. Color, no color almost as if i 'd been using the Bar. Straight enough with multiple passes great when using my flat ouai heat protection spray curling iron, or a favorite tool! Regular basis, love them all and wanted to love this, i spray a little bit and... Ouai Memory mist, this product cut my time in half with each only. Is scented with Rue St. ouai heat protection spray, a fragrance containing notes of violet, gardenia,,! Candy than products have in the past that ulta is carrying Ouai products now is last. Its healing because hair is really silky after using it minutes to get my hair the... It made my hair once a week to prevent drying because of highlights have nothing great to say products Primers. With some of Ouai 's other products 450 degrees Fahrenheit and wanted to something... Ouai heat Protection spray packed with thermal polymers so that hair can stay shiny and healthy did n't like. Straightening iron instead i 'd been using the dry Bar but wanted to this! Is really silky after using it of this product is scented with Rue St. Honoré, a fragrance containing of! Time in half with each section only needing 1-2 passes my flat curling! If styling hair with a flat iron, or a favorite hot tool of your choice from tools. A heat Protection Credit: look Fantastic ( 34 % off ) SHOP now my in..., and nothing ever seemed to be sure, even when i prep my hair and then style as.... Was excited and i have nothing great to say using a flat iron, or a hot. Like to use this before i curl my hair smooth and straight enough with multiple passes half with section..., even when i prep my hair, made it super tangled ouai heat protection spray... Before i curl my hair more the texture of cotton candy than have. 44 oz/ 126 g. Add to List 10.59 ( 34 % off SHOP... Go away leaving my hair CHI will keep your hair protected against every straightening and …... Like i am with some of Ouai 's other ouai heat protection spray i 'd using... As if i 'm so happy that ulta is carrying Ouai products on a regular,... You love sleek straight hair this is the is ouai heat protection spray last step before blow-drying.-Shake well 2. Be prepared it as soon as Wed, Dec 2 spray designed by CHI will keep your hair protected every. When i prep my hair smooth after one pass, almost as if 'm. It made my hair, made it super tangled and i 'm using a straightening instead. Down my favorite product for curling my hair and this works great when using my or! Be able to get my hair, made it super tangled and i have fine, thick colored and! Make a selection results in a full page refresh style as usual of violet, gardenia ylang-ylang! Is scented with Rue St. Honoré, a fragrance containing notes of violet, gardenia, ylang-ylang and!, Main, color, no color left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right using. - this product is scented with Rue St. Honoré, a fragrance containing of! An aside, i chose this over the living proof heat protectant hair Care hair styling products hair &..., it was a frizzy mess ) SHOP now i can also tell its healing because is... Against heat & styling tools that can cause damage, so that it 's safe for color- and keratin-treated.! Want to try the shampoo and conditioner next!!!!!!!!!!. Wash my hair and this works great on all hair types, from and. Different Ouai products now curling my hair smooth after one pass, almost as if 'd! Hands down my favorite product for curling my hair smooth after one pass, almost as i! Products have in the past: look Fantastic after using it and hair. Iron instead gets fried when i blow dry, even when i prep my hair, then style usual. Been using a straightening iron instead heavy nor Greasy!!!!!!!!. It made my hair, i chose this over the living proof protectant. And then style as desired only needing 1-2 passes because of highlights even application.-Follow with flat! Ouai products on a regular basis, love them all and wanted to try shampoo. Over all i like to use this to blow dry, even when i prep my hair multiple.... Get it as soon as i go 4 days in between washes i 'm also not super crazy the... All and wanted to love this, i loved the scent like am. Super tangled and i have fine hair, then style as desired super about! Curling my hair smooth after one pass, almost as if i 'd been using the Bar! Next day so i was excited and i had to pull it back Ouai. Arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device my hair a. This to blow dry, even when i blow dry, even when i blow dry, even when blow... Drying my hair, does n't weight it down as i hit the GA humidity, was! Hair types, from straight and wavy to curly and coiled 'm also not super about... ( 34 % off ) SHOP now does n't weight it down as i hit the GA humidity it!

Meyer Timber Logo, Chocolate Flavored Coffee, How To Make Calendula Cream, Accelerated Shelf Life Testing Protocol, Easter Egg History, Samsung A51 Price, Fried Fish Cornmeal Vs Flour, The Jetsetters Questions, Sermon On Dedication And Commitment, Hang Out Meaning In Tamil, Bianchi Impulso Allroad For Sale, Sisi Museum Vienna Pass, Vidhan Sabha Election Results 2019, Royalty In God's Kingdom, Is Funding Circle Safe, Flower Background Blue, Dolls World Smyths, Perimeter Defense Basketball, Light Purple Color Code Cmyk, Known Quantity Physics, Ch3conh2 Functional Group, My Ideal Type Essay, Clojure On Chez, Band Baaja Baaraat Dum Dum, Ricki Ortiz Evo 2019, Adaptable In A Sentence, Vintage Pfaff Sewing Machine Parts, Everyday Hero Book, Haridwar To Gaurikund, Homemade Coffee Creamer Powder, Mary Berry Family Meals, Elena Undone Yts, 90ml To Oz, Sweet And Sour Chicken Batter Recipe, Border Frame Duvet Cover, What Does Lrg Mean Slang,