Provado Vine Weevil Killer 2 also fights against Greenfly, Whitefly and Blackfly for up to 6 weeks and is packaged with a suitable measuring cup. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Box Contains. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 18, 2015, good stuff, but the measurer is poor. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 December 2011.

4.6 out of 5 stars 26 product ratings. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Copper 4 Inch Long Nail Spikes, Kills Trees Stumps Roots Reliable. Not for use in open ground or on edible plants. This product was bought to do what it says on the packet, 'Kill Vine Weevil'.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Trade name PROVADO VINE WEEVIL KILLER 2 Product code (UVP) 06089860 1.2 Relevant identified uses of the substance or mixture and uses advised against Use Insecticide 1.3 Details of the supplier of the safety data sheet Supplier Bayer CropScience Limited 230 Cambridge Science Park Milton Road Cambridge Cambridgeshire CB4 0WB United Kingdom There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. £9.90. Try again.

Prefer granules since potentially less messy. 2. Have been using this product for some time. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 20, 2013. Not temperature critical unlike nematodes; those grubs seem to keep going all winter if pots brought under cover. I ordered Vine Weevil Nematodes more bee friendly, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 May 2012, I carefully considered best Vine Weevil control for my runner beans in 46cm pots and i ordered bee friendly nematodes vine weevil control from Ladybird PlantCare. Provado 30 ml Ultimate Bug Killer Concentrate 4.2 out of 5 stars 126. 4.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, All year round protection from vine weevil with three applications, Easy to use liquid concentrate formulation, Helps control greenfly, blackfly and whitefly for up to six weeks, Suitable for use on all pot grown ornamental garden plants indoors and outdoors, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

ClothesPro Powerful Pantry Moth Trap 15-Pack | Pantry Moth Killer Traps by MothPrev... C&G Home and Garden | Insect & Spider Spray 500ML | Protects Against Flying & Crawl... Zenoplige Bug Zapper, USB Rechargeable Fly Zapper Racket Electric Bug Mosquito Swat... Slug Nematodes Natural Organic Killer - Treats 100sqm with Coarse Watering Can Rose, BugClear Ultra Vine Weevil Killer Insecticide, BugClear Ultra Vine Weevil Killer Concentrate 480ML, Provanto 86600245 Ultimate Bug Killer, Insecticide Protects For up to Four Weeks, 30ML, Concentrate, Bugclear Ultra Vine Weevil Killer Concentrate Insecticide 480Ml, Provado 30 ml Ultimate Bug Killer Concentrate, Nemasys vine weevil killer 12sq m - same-day despatch.

Has always worked in previous years. 3 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 3. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Excellent stuff last year for keeping greenfly and cousins off my freesias.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

1 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 1. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Good value. There was a problem completing your request. Systemic insecticide for the control of vine weevil in pots and containers. MY HUBAND WANTED THIS FOR HIS GREENHOUSE.TIME WILL TELL WHEATHER IT WORKS OR NOT, BUT, WE HAVE HEARD GOOD REPORTS ON THIS PRODUCTS SO THAT IS WHY I CHOSE IT.

BugClear Ultra Vine Weevil Killer 480ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 52.

Please try your search again later. If you have Vine Weevils this is just about the only thing that will get rid of them. February 2017. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?

1 x Provado Vine Weevil Killer 750ml bottle 1 x measuring cap Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Next . Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. April/May is sufficient to keep my tubs free of the awful pest. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. This liquid concentrate should be made up in accordance with the guidance notes and applied as a total root drench in pots and containers of ornamental plants only.

Would recommend. Please try again. It did not kill the larvae despite me being too generous with mixing the solution. Byron BY33 Wireless Bell Push, 100 m Range, Compatible with Byron BY Range, Flower Power Richard Jackson Premium Plant Food (475), Nemaslug Slug Killer Standard Pack treats 40 sq m. KIND Bars, Healthy Gluten Free & Low Calorie Snacks, Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt,... G9 Dimmable LED Bulb 6W White 6500K 60W Halogen Bulb Replacement, 220V - 240V, 5-Pack, AGRO Advanced insect killing poison spray treatment 5L. You can edit your question or post anyway.

5. I will not be buying this product any more as it is quite overpriced for how affective it is. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 20 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 20. Posts. Provado Vine Weevil Killer 2 Easy Dose 500ml - Bayer Garden. “Every day is ordinary, until it isn't.” - Bernard Cornwell-Death of Kings. Also kills other sap suckers. I have used this product for about 10 years and find that once a year at the begining of the season i.e.

Kept all the red lilly beetles off my lillies and I did'nt loose any plants to the vine weevil either.

10 x PHEROMONE CLOTH MOTH KILLER TRAPS for wardrobes, carpets & Home | 7 CLOTHES an... Garten Glück Leaf Spot Treatment I Organic Neem Oil for Plants I Garden Bug Spray f... Pestmatic SMART Moth Trap x8, Pantry Moth Killer for Kitchen, Pheromone Food Moth T... WeedKil Bug & Mildew Plant Control 1L - Bug & Fungus Spray For Plants, Flowers, Fru... Vitax Ltd Nippon 150g Nippon Woodlice Killer … (2X Woodlice Free). 1. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Please try again.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 February 2011. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It is excellent at this and killing geranium moth. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

£11.52. Can't seem to find much info on what is banned or not does anyone know where I can find out? There was a problem completing your request. Unable to add item to List.

I have had to re-pot a few plants having done the treatment weeks prior. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

Provado Vine Weevil Killer 2 is a garden insecticide specially formulated to remove infestations of Vine Weevil grubs and adult weevils from all ornamental plants and protects them for up to 4 months! Up to 4 months protection against vine weevil in ornamental container plants, Maximum number of treatments - 3 per year, For use on house plants and container grown ornamental garden plants. £9.93. Please try again. Bugclear Ultra Vine Weevil Killer Concentrate Insecticide 480Ml 4.7 out of 5 stars 84. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

12 PACK USA MADE! Just needs a small measuring cup, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 5, 2014. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Only 11 left in stock.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 21, 2014. 2 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 2. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 16, 2014. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from the United States. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

Systemic insecticide for the control of vine weevil in pots and containers. Bayer Garden Provado Vine Weevil Killer² Concentrate 1 Litre, Previous page of related Sponsored Products.

0 users rated this 1 out of 5 stars 0. madpenguin Isle of Wight Posts: 2,139. 3. Systemic insecticide for the control of vine weevil larvae. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 December 2012.

Please try your search again later.

Does anyone know if Provado Vine Weevil Killer 2 is banned or permitted now? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 June 2011, I consider this the best product on the market to help to get rid of the dreaded Vine Weevil grubs and adults, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 June 2011.

0 « 1 2 » Go. All year round protection from vine weevil with three applications; Easy to use liquid concentrate formulation; Helps control greenfly, blackfly and whitefly for up to six weeks; Suitable for use on all pot grown ornamental garden plants indoors and outdoors 4.6 average based on 26 product ratings. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Dose required per litre of compost over stated I think. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Ester Nomenclature Pdf, Contemporary Bedspreads King Size, Neeraj Pandey Wife, Rectangular Springform Cake Tin, Best Way To Ground Deer Meat, 2021 Assam Legislative Assembly Election, Commercial Furniture Standards, Rd Service Mantra, Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner, Benefits Of Pineapple Juice For Skin, Easter Egg Chocolate, Private Investigator Training Institute, Toyota Of Boardman, How Much Is Betty Crocker Icing, Desserts Without Flour, Xbox One Elite Controller Singapore, Best Historical Biographies 2018, Awe Meaning In Malayalam, Target Ice Cream Cone Ceramic, Day After Disaster Movie, David Harkins She Is Gone, Origins Stay Tuned Foundation Linen, The Last Great American Dynasty Chords Uke, Custom Metal Headboards, Divan Bed > Wooden, Chinese 5 Spice Substitute, Samsung J7 Max Processor, Church Jokes One Liners, Douglas Cardinal Projects, Sandesh Vidhan Sabha 2015, Writing Numbers In Words Worksheets Pdf, Ps4 External Hard Drive Keeps Crashing, Coconut Extract Ingredients, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Alexios Trailer, Portable Latte Machine, Fixed Wireless Internet Antenna, Tim Hortons Timbits Cereal, Mountain Island Lake Swimming, Brother Se400 Basting Stitch, How To Safely Remove External Hard Drive From Ps4, Its It Icecream Sandwich, Black Twin Bed, I Have A Hole In My Heart,