New house, new school, new state, new everything. They look so yummy! Not really rough but just full of lots of changes. These cream cheese chicken enchiladas are exactly that! Hers calls for two 8oz BAGS of cheese and yours calls for 2 CUPS. All Rights Reserved. It has become a family favorite. 8 %, cups shredded cheddar cheese, shredded (Reduced fat doesn't melt as but can be used if you don't mind), (20 ounce) can enchilada sauce (red or green). Oh, the reason I would add white cheese is they were not creamy enough for me!!!! Can’t wait. The only change I made was I added some bacon to the chicken mixture.

New house, new school, new state, new, With school starting back up all I want are.

Gotta try this recipe soon =) thanks for sharing it Amanda! I saute a chopped yellow onion in the butter till carmelized, before adding the ro-tel and cream cheese. I even made them for my daughter’s 13th birthday party last weekend and everyone was asking me for the recipe. I cooked this tonight. Custom folders. I can not even guess how many times I have made them !! One big tortilla was very filling although my brother ate two of them. They are so creamy and rich, they are just devine! and i sprinkled some shredded cheese w/ the mix inside the tortilla before i rolled it up! So good.

She loves enchiladas so the first recipe I tried was the Creamy Chicken Enchiladas.

It is a keeper. You can also add other seasonings in with the chicken in the slow cooker. Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Saw this recipe and want to try it. I’ve made them, I love them! Do you get the whipping cream over by the milk? Thank you do much for explaining in detail every step, it definitely helps!! It was my first time making dinner so thanks for helping me make it a success! Take off foil and cook for another 15 mins, or until top is golden brown. As soon as we were done with them (and they got tons of praise as usual) I got up to get dessert and my friend’s water broke!!!

I never leave comments, but this recipe is SO GOOD, I had to! Not to mention it is fast, easy, and inexpensive to make. So sorry I have been MIA this summer.

I had to go gluten free because of celiac and I miss these enchiladas so much! it looks sooooo DELICIOUS… This was a VERY easy recipe with a great taste…and my hubby realy like it…thank for the recipe!!!

Thanks! Yum! This one is the bomb! It makes it so much easier when shopping for ingredients in the store as well. They are mild enough for kids but yet have plenty of flavor for adults too. The BEST easy chicken enchilada recipe for Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas. That comment literally made me LOL!

In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of enchiladas and bake at 350 uncovered for 20-25 minutes. Had one left over, just as delicious. Love you beautiful site. The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful -- e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc.

Super easy and so very good! I just made these and they are crazy delicious! I always have Colby-Jack cheese on hand so that is what I use. These were a hit with my family.

I love dinners that take only 5 or 6 ingredients, can be easily customized to your liking, and dinners that I can use rotisserie chicken in or leftover shredded chicken. I am making tonight, help!! It just shoots the falvor through the roof.

I’ve had them made many different ways.

Typically, one 8 oz bag = 1 cup of cheese. And the cream cheese just tops it all off. Also, I love to top the enchiladas with a lot of fresh cilantro when they come out of the oven, and serve them with lime wedges and homemade salsa (PW’s restaurant style salsa recipe). I used reduced fat cream cheese, as well as half jack cheese and half cheddar/jack cheese and I added some of the two cups to the inside of these enchiladas. Monterey Jack would be good, Cheddar of course is a classic, and even Pepper Jack cheese for a spicy kick. I hope I can help you find some delicious recipes that your family will love just as much as mine does. They were different from any others I have made and will definitely be made again….and again. My family loved this!!

I did a little variation with mine, I included a can of Cream of Chicken soup when I stirred in my cream cheese!

Mix the shredded chicken, cream

Cheesy, bubbly, and for some reason, always better the next day!

um…yum!

Thank you! Try visiting this page in a Javascript-enabled browser: https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/to-die-for-cream-cheese-chicken-enchiladas/403035. Thanks. Sprinkle with the cheese.

Smother it in a creamy enchilada sauce and shredded cheese… Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. This recipe (or at least a similar one) has been a favorite in my family for years. 1499. Thanks for such a delicious recipe! Please support this website by adding us to the whitelist in your ad blocker.

I don't use the entire packet, but instead use about 1 1/2 tablespoons. :D These are definitely a favourite though. I cant wait. I LOVE this dish!

24.5 g Use as much or as little cheese as you prefer. These were soo good! Love them as much as I love cropping!

I should try your recipe which is slightly different than that one I have up.

Uncover the enchiladas, turn on the broiler, and broil for about 3-5 minutes uncovered...just long enough to brown the cheese. In a large skillet, combine chicken, cream cheese cubes, sour cream, chilies, chopped onion, seasonings, and 3/4 cup cheddar cheese. Nope.

I prepared this for my mother and brother this afternoon. I was really nervous about the whipping cream over the top. Becky : ). I actually then added using ideas from an Aunt in Santa Fe. It is great! OUTSTANDING! Will make them again,soon.. Amanda – you are amazing! Do you pour the WHOLE pint of cream over top? I cooked them for a little less time, partially because I was impatient! It was great. I was going to post one myself asking if we were really to use the entire pint of whipping cream.

So glad I came across your comment. Thanks, this will be a family favorite forever.

You can also serve these alongside shredded lettuce, sour cream, salsa, and some. These were soooo good! I did not add the extra cream cheese. get family favorite recipes sent right to your inbox! Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are so quick & easy! As someone else said, it’s even better reheated. We enjoyed them during our college football game. As I will be pressed for time on Saturday, I’m hoping to put them all together and pull them out of the fridge and pop them in the oven? Thank you for sharing! Thank you so much for letting me know! It is in the oven right now so I haven’t tried it yet but I’m so hungry and can’t wait. Happy to know it works and to just trust it. These were so good! Holy mackerel! Also added some grated cheese to the cream cheese chicken mixture. Best Things To Do In Quebec City In The Winter! LOVE the site. Works great! I usually do everything from scratch but decided to try something easy for a change. What a great recipe. My family loved them. I then put some green salsa over the tortillas before putting on the cheese. I just added some red enchilada sauce to the bottom of the glass dish and added like 4 Oz of fire roasted diced green chilies to the chicken mixture.

Creamy,cheesy and just delicious! oh my gosh…….this recipe is amazing!!!!!! Happy eating! These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are honestly the BEST chicken enchiladas ever!! We'd love to see what you're sharing!

Cook for 20 minutes.

2) Made these tonight for the 25th time (I keep track of what I make on a spread sheet for dinner rotation) I also make them for every new mom and this past year all 6 new moms who got them asked for the recipe. Required fields are marked *. Published : August 22, 2018 Updated : October 26, 2020 by Together As Family 6 Comments.

half of the suggested amount of whipping cream as it was a new ingredient to me & I didn’t want the flavor to be too rich/heavy.

These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are filled with creamy cream cheese chicken, tomatoes, green chiles, and then topped with a creamy, cheesy white enchilada sauce. How many servings does this recipe make?

Is this recipe made with low carb flour tortillas? These are great! These were the best enchiladas I have ever eaten!

Not a problem, except the cheese and cream make them stick together when baking so when you serve them you might cut the edges off when separating with a spatula. You should sell this stuff :). Top with 1 cup of the enchilada sauce and 1-2 cups of shredded cheese. Combine the chicken, cream cheese, tomatoes and green chiles, then spoon 2-3 tablespoons down the center of a tortilla. even my 5 year old loved them.

The cool sensation of the fresh lime juice really balances the flavors of cumin and chile powder and canned green chiles pack a mild, but flavorful punch that can still stand out in a crowd. Kudos!! Merci… Susie Cantrell, RN – I used 12 x 6″ tortillas since that’s the size I had.

Preheat oven to 350. Optional: broil for 3-5 minutes, or until lightly browned. I’m gonna try and make it a little “healthier” next time.

Great site! :). I made this tonight and it was PERFECT. This was a VERY easy recipe. They didn't seem very big, in comparison to the beef enchiladas I typically make, so I ended up making way more than I needed.

Madison Park Jacquard, Assassin's Creed Odyssey An Actor's Life For Me, How To Cook A Steak On The Stove, Portable Latte Machine, Ac3 Remastered Central Boston Chests 7/8, Machine Washable Blanket, Where To Buy Daisy Cottage Cheese, Meditation App For Parents, Caffeine Hangover Nausea, Archangel Elena Siegman Lyrics, Laurence The First Vicar Recommended Level, Samsung J727t Specs, Popular Vegan Foods, Moth Tattoo Under Breast, You And Me Song Cover, Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Recipes, Advantages Of Distributed Cloud Computing, Aecom Jobs Overseas, Exploitation Meaning In Malayalam, Formation Of Glycosides, Bundt Cake Mix With Coconut Filling, Mary Berry Tray Bakes, Spongebob Saves The Day Yummer Chrome, Hélène Darroze Mari, Type Of Structure, Palazzo Strozzi Architecture, How To Prepare Cooked Frozen Whole Crab, Cotton Woven Throw Blanket,