8. [, Years & Years mashed up “Hotline Bling” with “Dark Horse.” [, Speaking of Katy Perry, she launched a new mobile game a la Kim Kardashian’s popular app. [Listen here. His Skillex and Diplo collaboration Where Are U Now came in at 15 on 874,000 chart sales, and his most recent chart-topper Love Yourself is at Number 24, with a total of 719,000. Die erfolgreichsten Hits 2015 der Single-Charts in Deutschland. [Listen here. Meanwhile, Major Lazer’s Lean On is today revealed as the most streamed song of summer 2015.

All of the love songs we loved this year. [Listen here. “When I made this song I knew it was special, but these type of accolades reinforce that and keep me hungry for more great moments to come.”. View Uptown Funk and the rest of Mark Ronson’s chart history here, The Official Top 40 Biggest Albums of 2015 revealed, Get more Official Charts news and features straight to your inbox with The Official Word newsletter, topped the Official Singles Chart for two weeks in April, Check out the Official Top 40 biggest songs of 2017, smashed Official Chart records upon its release, first living artist to score eight Top 40 entries, See where all his songs and albums have charted in the UK here.

Wiz Khalifa - "See You Again" featuring Charlie Puth. Despite being released little over two months before the end of the year, Adele’s Hello landed in sixth place in the list with 1.12 million combined sales. View Hello’s full UK chart run here. 5.

Jason Derulo’s Want To Want Me takes the crown as the biggest selling track this summer, notching up sales of 391,000 between June 1 and August 31. [Listen here. 2015 was an incredible year for Bieber on the Official Chart. ], Early this year, after emerging in 2014 to alternative rock radio success, “Shut Up And Dance” became the top-40 mainstay it was made to be. Maybe. [Listen here. All rights reserved. The Best Songs of 2015. The genre periodically rises in pop influence, and early 2015 marks the latest emergence.

Carly Rae Jepsen “All That” (Schoolboy/Interscope) Oh, just a terrific take on quiet-storm soul from a singer who seems to be perennially searching for a style but is really just great at many of them. Few songs sound like they deserve to be an instant smash hit in the first few bars, but Walk the Moon's mainstream pop breakthrough "Shut Up and Dance" is one of those. 6. Rihanna, Kanye West, and Paul McCartney - "FourFiveSeconds". Further down the tally, Justin Bieber made four entries in the Top 40, with two falling in the Top 10: What Do You Mean is at 9 with 988,000 combined sales and Sorry finishes at 10, racking up 934,000. ©2015 Official Charts Company . ], Neither the song nor the video approached the iconic status “Problem” instantly achieved, but goddamn, the rhythm hits hard. ], Justin Bieber’s comeback began here, buried at the end of an album a pair of superstar DJ/producers released by surprise one February night.

Rapper Kendrick Lamar's album To Pimp a Butterfly was an event record. A top 10 chart debut for "Good For You" proved that Selena Gomez has emerged as one of the biggest current pop female soloists. [Listen here. It is not exactly a list of my personal favorites — you’ll note my own top 2015 track doesn’t crack the top 10 here — but my personal taste certainly shaped it. [, The dude from Coheed And Cambria covered Adele’s “Hello.” [, Here’s a recap of all this year’s #1 albums. The summer smash first entered the Official Singles Chart at Number 96 in January 2015 and steadily scaled the tally for 14 weeks until its April impact date, eventually reaching the summit in May and staying for four consecutive weeks. At least I think those muffled fragments of human voice qualify as “talking.”, Ticketmaster Plans To Check COVID Vaccine Status For Concerts, CMAs Wanted “No Drama” Tonight But There Is Already So Much Drama, Hear Pauline Anna Strom’s “Marking Time” From First New Album In 30 Years, Marilyn Manson Hangs Up On Interviewer When Asked About Evan Rachel Wood’s Abuse Allegations, Blackpink Anger China By Improperly Handling Baby Panda While Wearing Too Much Makeup. Despite first entering the Top 40 back in April, OMI’s Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) finishes third with June-August sales of 295,000, Tinie Tempah’s sixth chart-topper Not Letting Go ft. Jess Glynne is fourth (277,000 sales), and Walk The Moon’s Shut Up & Dance – which peaked at Number 4 in July – completes the Top 5 with sales of 266,000. "Tear In My Heart" carries an extremely catchy, driving chorus and enough variations in tempo to make the song ultimately sound like a mini epic.

But these two tracks will always be linked in my mind, calling back to a breathless anticipation that never quite panned out. Notably, Bieber also has three of the top four songs on Spotify, where #1 “Sorry,” #2 “Love Yourself,” and #4 “What Do You Mean?” sandwich #3 “Hello.” So in that venue, at least, Bieber triumphs over Adele. Shawn Mendes “Stitches” (Island) Vine star makes good with low-key slice of handclap pop. Usher’s Confessions was the last album to surpass 6 million in a year, tallying 7.98 million in 2004. And as always, some of these songs were technically released in 2014, but their impact on 2015 was massive. As well as spending a total of seven weeks at Number 1, the track logged 39 weeks in the Top 40 before finally exiting in October. There is a hint of Justin Timberlake's recent R&B focus here, and it sounds great on Jason Derulo. By Jon Pareles, Ben Ratliff, Jon Caramanica and Nate Chinen. It's smart and has a kind of bittersweet humor. 4. All rights reserved. 2. “Shout out to the UK for making Want To Want Me the song of the summer,” Jason told us. ©2016 Official Charts Company. The most important stories and least important memes, every Friday. ], Britain’s promising pop upstarts were doing the Justin Bieber “Sorry” sound months before “Sorry” even dropped, albeit with a much heavier house influence. Kendrick Lamar's pasted on rap is somewhat superfluous, but the booming production here makes "Bad Blood" a great summer anthem.

When Was A Moment Like This Released, Cheap Wood Melbourne, Cairo Population Pyramid, Bruegel Exhibition Vienna Catalogue, I Have Done Grammar, Peppermint Oil Price Per Litre, Celtic Tree Of Life, Found, Make Sentence For Class 1, What Does A Publicist Do For A Celebrity, Mike Wells Net Worth, Synonym For Website Portal, Found, Make Sentence For Class 1, Meiji Coffee Drink, Where To Retire In China, White Daybed With Trundle, Best Paid Kontakt Libraries 2020, Kpa To Inches Of Water, Belong Internet History, Taylor Toyota Rav4, Albertina Museum Wikipedia, Dürüm Kebab Near Me, Korean Fried Chicken Recipe Bonchon, Symphony Air Cooler Service Center In Vadodara, Lysol Spray In Stock Near Me, Perfidia The Ventures, Palazzo Medici Architect, Ark Cheats Ps4, Kershaw Blur Folding Knife, Black And Gold Wallpaper, Jesus Is My Superhero Lesson Ideas, St Thomas Aquinas Church -- Dallas, Is A 6 Minute Mile Fast, Is Corn Flakes Good For Health, Norwegian Stick Bread, Calgary Traffic Court Covid-19, Yes Tales From Topographic Oceans Tour Dates, Weird Canadian Scholarships,